- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
SMEs and Digital Engagement
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Why do businesses need to go digital?
This course will introduce you to the technology available to small-to-medium-sized enterprises and the opportunities digital engagement presents.
You’ll learn why every business needs to become a digital business and explore the benefits of using technology tools to generate success.
You’ll understand how to gain access to new markets and business channels through the use of technology.
Finally, you’ll identify new ways of engaging with customers via social media and other digital channels.
- Identify how every business is a “digital business” and how to best use technology to support business success
- Explore how to access new markets and new business channels through technology
- Identify new ways of engaging with customers via social media and other digital channels
- Examine cyber threats, and practical steps to protect their business and customer information
- Share in case studies where practical and cost effective digital engagement has transformed SMEs.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess the array of digital technologies promoted by vendors and select those most suitable for your SME
- Discuss the importance of digital engagement to the success of your SME
- Evaluate the most suitable technologies for your SME in a cost effective and sustainable way
- Investigate SME visibility and appeal in the social media environment and digital channels to market.
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at current and aspiring small business owners and managers who want to keep up to date on the opportunities presented by digital transformation in SMEs.
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join: