Why do businesses need to go digital?
This course will introduce you to the technology available to small-to-medium-sized enterprises and the opportunities digital engagement presents.
You’ll learn why every business needs to become a digital business and explore the benefits of using technology tools to generate success.
You’ll understand how to gain access to new markets and business channels through the use of technology.
Finally, you’ll identify new ways of engaging with customers via social media and other digital channels.
What topics will you cover?
- Identify how every business is a “digital business” and how to best use technology to support business success
- Explore how to access new markets and new business channels through technology
- Identify new ways of engaging with customers via social media and other digital channels
- Examine cyber threats, and practical steps to protect their business and customer information
- Share in case studies where practical and cost effective digital engagement has transformed SMEs.
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at current and aspiring small business owners and managers who want to keep up to date on the opportunities presented by digital transformation in SMEs.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLSMEsuccess to talk about this course on social media.