What topics will you cover?
- Reviewing descriptions of psychosis, including main symptoms and causes
- Reviewing psychological and pharmacological treatments, what they aim to achieve, and common medication side effects
- Understanding the physical health needs of people with psychosis, and the challenges to implement and maintain healthy lifestyle options
- Reviewing the subjective experience of caregiving across different groups, implications for their health and strategies to improve their wellbeing
- Dealing with common communication difficulties and illustrating helpful coping strategies.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLpsychosis to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course