What topics will you cover?
- Reviewing descriptions of psychosis, including main symptoms and causes
- Reviewing psychological and pharmacological treatments, what they aim to achieve, and common medication side effects
- Understanding the physical health needs of people with psychosis, and the challenges to implement and maintain healthy lifestyle options
- Reviewing the subjective experience of caregiving across different groups, implications for their health and strategies to improve their wellbeing
- Dealing with common communication difficulties and illustrating helpful coping strategies.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLpsychosis to talk about this course on social media.