- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Mastering Cloud Computing for AI: How to Use Microsoft Azure
Globally, one in ten enterprises now use ten or more artificial intelligence (AI) applications, including chatbots, process optimisation, fraud analysis.
If you want to become an expert and improve your professional standing in AI and machine learning, this course will teach you the future ready skills required.
You’ll master the essentials of Azure, Microsoft’s powerful tool for building cloud-based machine-learning applications. You’ll explore Azure’s core solutions and pillar services: security, privacy, compliance and trust. You’ll also find out the basics of Amazon Web Services, the company’s own provider of cloud platforms.
Learn the key concepts of cloud computing on Microsoft Azure
Storing data, streaming video and even hosting a website requires managing hardware and software. This management is an unnecessary obstacle when delivering an application to your users. Cloud computing is the solution to this problem.
This course will teach you how these services are used by businesses to become more successful and efficient.
Complete in-depth analysis of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
You’ll find out about the differences between the three core cloud computing models: infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and software-as-a-service (SaaS). And you’ll learn how businesses are increasingly making use of these models over standard IT software.
Discover how cloud computing concepts relate to AI engineering
This course will teach you the foundational principles that have made chatbots and digital assistants such as Siri and Alexa so widespread in our lives.
You’ll examine how these two technology spheres – AI and cloud computing – are seamlessly making these connected, intuitive experiences possible.
- General cloud computing concepts
- General cloud computing models
- Public, Private and Hybrid cloud
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Azure services and solutions
- Pricing and support services available with Azure
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identified general cloud computing concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understood security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Applied pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals who would like to enhance their employability in the growing field of AI.
It will be particularly of interest to applied machine-learning specialists and engineers, data and AI architects, and AI analysts, statisticians, researchers, scientists, engineers or developers.
Develop AI Engineering skills using Microsoft Azure, on the path to role-based certifications.