- Duration5 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
AI and Machine Learning Algorithms Using Python
How can you take your knowledge of machine learning (ML) concepts and how Python works within them to the next level?
This data science course will give you a strong grounding in the theories of machine learning, along with practical scenarios and experience of building, validating and deploying machine learning models.
You’ll learn basic machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and get to understand relationships in complex data. Learn to use the Python programming language and examine how state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms are created and used in the products and services of tomorrow.
Learn the fundamentals of artificial intelligence and AI theory
What are the common concepts and theories driving AI technology today? The course will teach you core principles such as ML categories (such as supervised and unsupervised learning), the most common regression techniques, and how algorithms behave and learn in machines.
Gain hands-on experience in how to deploy machine learning models
Effectively deploying machine learning models is more of an art than science. On this course you’ll find out how to bridge the gap between IT and data science in putting a good model into production.
Discover how to use Python and Azure Notebooks to derive insights from models
Python and Azure Notebooks can be used to help you gather insights from ML models once they have been deployed. This course will show you how to collect output data, responses, request rates, failure rates and more with Python and Notebooks.
- Introduction to Course and Machine Learning
- Data Exploration & Preparation
- Regression & Classification
- Principles & Techniques of Model Improvement
- Machine Learning Algorithms & Unsupervised Learning
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identified theories of machine learning
- Demonstrated the use of Python and Azure Notebooks to derive insights from models
- Applied Python programming language
- Contributed with the validation and deployment of machine learning models
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to use the principles of machine learning to lay the groundwork for artificial intelligence projects.
Develop AI Engineering skills using Microsoft Azure, on the path to role-based certifications.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends