- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Azure Cloud Fundamentals for Data Science with Python
Improve and streamline your data science processes using Microsoft Azure. Growing your understanding of cloud computing concepts and tools can help with the delivery of business-critical data analysis.
Understand the data science applications of cloud computing
Finding and adopting the right tools within your organisation is key to robust and efficient data science projects. Guided by industry experts, you’ll grow your understanding of the different business models for cloud and AI usage of cloud computing.
You’ll learn about general cloud computing concepts, general cloud computing models and services such as public, private and hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
You’ll then apply those cloud computing concepts by looking at data science solutions that you can find in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Cloud Services - two market leaders.
Get to grips with the data science options in Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is home to a suite of products that support data analytics, development, and database creation. You’ll explore the opportunities within the platform, such as Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Data Explorer.
Discover the possibilities within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
A strong understanding of how AWS works will help you to prepare the infrastructure you need for your projects, reduce spend within your department, and spend less time on maintenance. This course will review AWS and how you can use it to best effect for your data projects.
- General cloud computing concepts
- General cloud computing models and services
- Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Core Azure services and solutions
- Key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust
- Pricing and support services available with Azure.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflected on general cloud computing concepts
- Reflected on core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Reflected on security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Reflected on pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Who is the course for?
This course was developed for people who would like to learn data science applications of cloud computing services, particularly Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Learn data analysis on Microsoft Azure using Python programming
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends