- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Future Ready: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
This self-paced course was created by the Microsoft World Wide Learning team for data scientists, with the aim of supporting the exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure.
You’ll learn about the data science process and how solutions within Microsoft Azure can best support it. You’ll then delve into machine learning model training and deployment, allowing you to use a greater degree of automation within your data science projects.
Use the Azure machine learning to improve your data modelling
Machine learning is revolutionising a huge range of industries, including data science. Guided by industry experts, you’ll review the machine learning capabilities available in Microsoft Azure, and learn how to use it for local model training, model selection automation, model management, and monitoring.
Consolidate your knowledge by building a chatbot
Once you have built your understanding of Microsoft Azure and its functionality, you’ll put that knowledge into practice by building a simple chatbot. This offers you the opportunity to customise and troubleshoot within the platform, as well as a chance to build hands-on experience.
By the end of the course you’ll have the confidence and knowledge to design and implement a data science solution using Microsoft Azure’s AI stack.
- The data science process
- Data science on Azure
- Data science with Azure Notebooks
- Azure Machine Learning (AML) service
- Local model training with AML service
- Azure modelling
- Model selection automation with AML service
- Machine learning model management and monitoring with AML service
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- High level overview of Azure data science related services
- Deep dive on the premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, which supports automation of machine learning model training and deployment.
- Navigate the Azure portal and to create services there.
- Familiarity with the Azure data storage technologies
Who is the course for?
This course is best suited to data scientists and those whose job responsibilities primarily fall into the area of data science.
Learn data analysis on Microsoft Azure using Python programming