Weekly study6 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 6
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Future Ready: Azure Cloud Fundamentals
Improve and streamline your data science processes using Microsoft Azure. Growing your understanding of cloud computing concepts and tools can help with the delivery of business-critical data analysis.
Understand the data science applications of cloud computing
Finding and adopting the right tools within your organisation is key to robust and efficient data science projects. Guided by industry experts, you’ll grow your understanding of the different business models for cloud and AI usage of cloud computing.
You’ll learn about general cloud computing concepts, general cloud computing models and services such as public, private and hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
You’ll then apply those cloud computing concepts by looking at data science solutions that you can find in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Cloud Services - two market leaders.
Get to grips with the data science options in Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is home to a suite of products that support data analytics, development, and database creation. You’ll explore the opportunities within the platform, such as Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Data Explorer.
Discover the possibilities within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
A strong understanding of how AWS works will help you to prepare the infrastructure you need for your projects, reduce spend within your department, and spend less time on maintenance. This course will review AWS and how you can use it to best effect for your data projects.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Who is the course for?
This course was developed for people who would like to learn data science applications of cloud computing services, particularly Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends