Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 6
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Discover the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Using powerful cloud-based applications such as MS Dynamics 365, you can equip your organisation with the digital tools needed to remain competitive.
During this three-week course, you’ll delve into the uses of MS Dynamics 365 and how it can help you refine your business processes through a modern business application.
You’ll also discover how to improve your organisation’s goals and objectives through added flexibility, allowing you to adopt technology easily for your business processes.
This course will help you improve your skills in your role as Sales Functional Consultant and it is part of the ExpertTrack Business Applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for Sales Functional Consultants.
Learn the digital tools to enhance your businesses processes
You’ll explore the functionality of each application in MS Dynamics 365, and use real-world business scenarios to demonstrate the key functionality and the business processes they enable. Through MS Dynamics 365 business applications, you’ll learn how to optimise operations, transform your products and services, reduce costs, and accelerate growth.
The application also helps with people interaction. You’ll learn how to empower employees and use the Customer Engagement application to help build positive and engaging relationships with your customers.
Understand cloud concepts using Microsoft Azure
You’ll gain a high-level understanding of cloud concepts and be introduced to Microsoft Azure, a cloud computing service to help you manage deployments and releases, creating a more agile approach within your organisation.
By the end of the course, you’ll feel comfortable and have everything you need to get started with MS Dynamics 365 and streamline your business processes.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications
- Dynamics 365 Unified Operations applications
- The Power Platform
- Cloud concepts
- The security model
- Licensing considerations
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identified the Dynamics 365 application offerings
- Demonstrated the business value of the Power Platform
- Discussed cloud and Azure concepts
- Explained licensing, deployment and release concepts
Who is the course for?
This course will suit you if you work in customer engagement, unified operations, marketing, commerce, and human resources. This will also help any organisation looking to use MS Dynamics 365 to improve processes.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends