Supporting school students on their learning journeys
Between May and September 2020, working alongside top education institutes across the globe, FutureLearn offered school students aged 13+ in the UK and Irelend free courses to support their learning and expand their horizons. Students were able to access tests, gain certificates when they were eligible and keep access to the course content.
We are committed to continuing and improving our service and plan to launch this initiative globally in 2021.
We’ve partnered with the TES Institute and Pearson to bring you free advice and support for teachers, pupils, and parents in these unprecedented times as schools close across the globe.
- A Coronavirus support hub from TES
- Support for parents and learners during Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Pearson
- Mindfulness advice from Pearson
- A one-stop shop for teachers who want to know what impact the outbreak of the virus will have on their working lives from TES
- Free online teacher training content for trainee teachers from TES
- Distance Learning Support from Pearson
- Child safety on FutureLearn
- Support and events for teachers working with Pearson Edexcel qualifications