Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
How to Build Your Creative Resilience
Become better equipped to handle the pressures of creative work
In today’s world, change is part of everyday life. How you cope with it, overcome it, and roll with the punches is your resilience.
This course is aimed at those in creative industries, where there are unique challenges. From client pitches and burn-out to the constant pressure to have brilliant ideas.
You’ll understand your purpose, explore vulnerability, and overcome situations that will test your resilience, making you more equipped to handle the pressures of creative work.
Understand how the creative process impacts your resilience
The creative process can often involve challenges that other industries don’t deal with, adding pressure when trying to create your best work.
You’ll start by examining the creative process to develop strategies for building your creative resilience in testing situations.
Explore vulnerability at work and its relationship with resilience
Strong, supportive teams can help fuel each other’s creative resilience and improve the creative process overall.
You’ll look at vulnerability at work, learning some techniques to build resilience with the help of others. You’ll then create a plan to tackle a common challenge for creatives: giving and receiving feedback. Learn when, where, and how to ask for feedback, while being open to the response. Plus, explore how to give constructive feedback that helps build resilience in others.
Build resilience by identifying your personal purpose
It’s important to know your purpose in your role. There are different ways to figure out your personal purpose within a team and an organisation.
This course will take you through the process of finding your purpose and feeding that into your creative resilience. Once you bring everything together, you’ll have the tools to become more resilient in creative industries.
- How the creative process impacts individual resilience
- How to build resilience with the help of others
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate your resilience level and your common triggers
- Develop strategies for building resilience in testing situations
- Explore vulnerability and the relationship between it and resilience
- Identify your purpose and how to use this in building resilience
- Identify how your team and others around you fuel your resilience
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone in a creative industry looking to build resilience and find their personal purpose.
You may be interested if you’re a junior creative needing to build a positive creative mindset, or if you’re a manager looking for techniques to better understand your team.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends