What topics will you cover?
- How technologies such as big data, the cloud and open-source are driving the digital economy
- Insight in the context of sales
- How customer insight is enabled by the digital economy
- Tools and technologies that enable businesses to use big data to access and deliver value
- How digital engagement works, and the importance of personalisation
- How the move to digital selling is being enacted across the globe
- Key trends in the digital economy and the impact on customer insight
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn about attracting and retaining customers. No previous experience of studying sales or marketing is required, but some basic knowledge of how businesses work would be beneficial.
Find further information about OU registration, the assessment module and MBA in the entry requirements. The Open University does not operate in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. This means that Learners based in those countries will not be able to convert their participation in this Program to Open University course credits.
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $79 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
Access to tests
When you upgrade you’ll have access to any tests during the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to take any tests and score over 70%. You don’t get access to tests if you choose to take a course for free.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete, and score over 70% on any course tests.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLDEselling to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course