Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Deep Learning on Azure with Python: Reinforcement Learning
This machine learning course focuses on reinforcement learning and how it uses artificial intelligence to find the best possible solution to complex problems involving multiple decisions.
Use reinforcement learning for complex problem solving
Reinforcement learning acknowledges the multifaceted, multilevel nature of the problems we use machine learning to solve. These challenges might be viewed as a sequence, with each resolved challenge creating or limiting possibilities to solve the next. Framing these challenges as relational learning problems allows us to explore every potential path through a sequence of decisions. This allows artificial intelligence to determine the most effective or efficient solution to complex problems.
Reinforcement learning can be applied to neural networks used in deep learning, helping us to build more refined algorithms.
Explore dynamic programming algorithms and more
This course will give you an introduction to reinforcement learning using Python, in Microsoft Azure. You’ll learn how to frame relational learning problems. You’ll get an introduction to common relational learning algorithms, including dynamic programming algorithms and temporal difference learning. And you’ll discover Project Malmo – a platform for AI experimentation built in Minecraft.
Frame reinforcement learning problems in Azure with Python
By the end of this course, you will have developed a clear understanding of reinforcement learning techniques, and the relevant formal notation. You’ll then be able to apply these in Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, using Python programming.
- Approximate Solution Methods
- Policy Gradient
- Actor-Critic RL that Works.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Debated Reinforcement Learning Problem
- Applied Markov Decision Process
- Applied Dynamic Programming
- Applied Temporal Difference Learning
Who is the course for?
This machine learning and artificial intelligence course is designed for those who would like to learn more about deep learning. Basic knowledge of python programming would be advantageous, as would solid maths and computer science skills.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends