Weekly study6 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Deep Learning on Azure with Python: AI for Beginners
If you want to learn how to use deep learning in a professional context, you need to begin with AI.
AI technology is already everywhere. 10% of businesses use 10 or more AI applications, and it is estimated that 77% of us regularly use an AI-powered service. AI skills are therefore in demand: LinkedIn named artificial intelligence as its fourth most valued hard skill in 2020.
This course is an introduction to artificial intelligence, using Microsoft Cognitive Services, with Python programming language as the medium.
Discover the potential applications of AI and more
This artificial intelligence course will equip you with foundational knowledge so you can start building your understanding of deep learning using Python. You will cover how AI processes both text and speech language, seeing the world through AI, and how you can work with these inputs to create bots that generate natural conversation in response to inputs. It will also enable you to work towards gaining Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate (AI-100) certification.
Learn from AI experts
The course is offered through a collaboration between CloudSwyft, Microsoft, and FutureLearn. CloudSwyft is a leading provider of cloud-based technology training, focused on future-ready skills.
- Machine Learning: The Foundation of AI
- Machine Learning: Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Text and Speech: Understanding Language AI
- Computer Vision: Seeing the World Through AI
- Bots: Conversation as a Platform
- Next Steps and Real-world Applications.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Developed simple machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning;
- Engaged using Python and Microsoft cognitive services to work with text, speech, images, and video;
- Engaged using the Microsoft Bot Framework to implement conversational bots.
Who is the course for?
This machine learning and artificial intelligence course is designed for those who would like to learn more about deep learning. Basic knowledge of Python programming would be advantageous, as would solid maths and computer science skills.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends