- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Deep Learning on Azure with Python: The Basics of Python Programming
Build key data science skills for machine learning
Python is one of the world’s most popular programming languages. Studies have shown that proficiency in Python is currently the most in-demand tech skill for data science jobs.
It is also the language that underpins artificial intelligence and machine learning on Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services. So if you’re looking to develop your knowledge of deep learning, Python programming is a fundamental skill.
This course covers the basics of Python programming, helping you to build the data science skills needed to work in artificial intelligence.
Learn how to use Python for data analysis
Equipped with the hands-on skills from this course, you’ll move closer to being able to build and manage deep learning models. You’ll be able to use Python for data analysis, and understand how to use sophisticated Python functionality.
This course is offered through a collaboration between Microsoft, FutureLearn, and CloudSwyft. CloudSwyft is a cloud-based technology training provider, focused on equipping learners with future-ready skills through partnerships with major tech companies.
Build your Python skills from the ground up
You will be empowered to build key data science skills for artificial intelligence and machine learning. The basics of Python programming covered will give you a foundational understanding of what it is possible to do with Python. This understanding will advance you towards building deep learning models in Microsoft Azure with Python.
This course will also prepare you to sit an exam for Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate (AI-100) certification.
- Python language fundamentals: basic syntax, variables, and types
- How to create and manipulate regular Python lists
- How to use functions, and import packages
- How to build NumPy arrays and perform interesting calculations
- How to create and customise plots on real data
- How to use control flow, and get to know the Pandas DataFrame
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore Python language fundamentals, including basic syntax, variables, and types
- Create and manipulate regular Python lists
- Use functions and import packages
- Build Numpy arrays, and perform interesting calculations
Who is the course for?
This machine learning and artificial intelligence course is designed for those who would like to learn more about deep learning. Basic knowledge of Python programming would be advantageous, as would solid maths and computer science skills.
Discover deep learning in Azure in this ExpertTrack covering AI fundamentals, machine learning, and deep learning with Python.