Weekly study5 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Deep Learning on Azure with Python: Introduction to Machine Learning
Explore machine learning basics to build more efficient systems
This self-paced course offers you the chance to explore the key skills needed to become a machine learning engineer, in turn developing your understanding of how deep learning works. Machine learning is the process through which artificial intelligence systems use data to become more efficient and effective. No human input is required, beyond the data science skills needed to build machine learning models and set parameters for refinement.
Explore machine learning concepts and applications
The data science insights generated through machine learning are detailed and immediate. The process allows you to build sophisticated and efficient systems, with a huge range of applications. Everything from Netflix recommendations to self-driving cars to medical diagnostic technologies are built around machine learning algorithms.
Unsurprisingly, it is a valuable market: an estimated $7.3 billion in 2020. This is set to rise to $30.6 billion by 2024.
In this introduction to machine learning, you’ll develop the data science skills to build machine learning models using Microsoft Cognitive Services on the Azure cloud platform, and Python programming.
Discover how to become a machine learning engineer
You’ll learn the first steps of how to become a machine learning engineer. You’ll cover practical machine learning skills, with hands-on learning using Python in Microsoft Cognitive Services. With these artificial intelligence skills, you’ll be able to build your own machine learning models, forming the basis of deep learning models, as you develop further data science skills in following courses.
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Knowledge Discovery
- Exploring & Evaluating Data
- Cleaning & Preparing Data
- Getting Started with Supervised Machine Learning
- Improving Machine Learning Model Performance
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explored, prepared and cleaned data
- Applied supervised machine learning techniques
- Applied unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Modeled performance improvement
Who is the course for?
This machine learning and artificial intelligence course is designed for those who would like to learn more about deep learning. Basic knowledge of python programming would be advantageous, as would solid maths and computer science skills.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends