Grow your cultural intelligence
In a globalised world workplaces are increasingly filled with a mix of people from wide variety of places, with a mix of cultures. Good cultural intelligence (CQ) - the ability to work effectively across cultures - is vital.
On this course you will learn about the key aspects of cultural intelligence and learn different methods for improving your own cultural intelligence. You will explore how cultural intelligence can make all the difference to effectiveness, performance and success in a multicultural and global environment.
- Cultural value orientations or dimensions
- Interest, drive, and motivation to adapt interculturally
- How cultures are similar and different including cultural values
- Awareness and ability to plan in light of one’s cultural understanding
- Adaptability when relating and working interculturally
- Personal cultural intelligence development plan
When would you like to start?
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Compare your preferred cultural values with other cultural groups
- Engage your interest, drive, and confidence in adapting to diversity and multicultural situations or individuals
- Report your understanding of how cultures and diversities are similar and how they are different
- Explain your awareness and ability to plan for diverse and multicultural interactions
- Evaluate your ability to adapt when relating and working in diverse contexts
- Identify strategies for developing your cultural intelligence
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone working in a mixed culture workplace, you might be university staff, a HR professional, a corporate trainer, working in law enforcement or healthcare.
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLculturalIQ to talk about this course on social media.