Grow your cultural intelligence
In a globalised world workplaces are increasingly filled with a mix of people from wide variety of places, with a mix of cultures. Good cultural intelligence (CQ) - the ability to work effectively across cultures - is vital.
On this course you will learn about the key aspects of cultural intelligence and learn different methods for improving your own cultural intelligence. You will explore how cultural intelligence can make all the difference to effectiveness, performance and success in a multicultural and global environment.
What topics will you cover?
- Cultural value orientations or dimensions
- Interest, drive, and motivation to adapt interculturally
- How cultures are similar and different including cultural values
- Awareness and ability to plan in light of one’s cultural understanding
- Adaptability when relating and working interculturally
- Personal cultural intelligence development plan
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone working in a mixed culture workplace, you might be university staff, a HR professional, a corporate trainer, working in law enforcement or healthcare.
Join this course
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLculturalIQ to talk about this course on social media.