Edward Jenner Leadership for Veterinary Professionals: Developing Leadership Foundations
Duration 6 weeks
Weekly study 4 hours
Extra benefits From $29 Find out more
Experiment and develop leadership practice as you answer 'leadership for what?'
With this second course in the Edward Jenner Leadership for Veterinary Professionals program you will explore how your leadership impacts others. You will also explore other key concepts like power in the workplace, leaderships models and styles and how you can be an inclusive leader.
This course will equip you with fundamental leadership knowledge and help your grow your leadership skill as a veterinarian, so you are more able to take on the challenges of daily life working in the veterinary sector.
What topics will you cover?
- An introduction to the method of study
- Understand more about ‘self’ and how we interpret and impact the world around us
- Understand your bias and how to develop more inclusive leadership practice
- Discover how the way you see the world around you impacts how you act
- Understand the role of care in leadership
- Understand ‘power’ and how it shows up in the workplace
- Experiment with influencing styles
- Understand distributed and heroic leadership models
- Develop adaptive leadership practices
When would you like to start?
Most FutureLearn courses run multiple times. Every run of a course has a set start date but you can join it and work through it after it starts. Find out more
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone working in the veterinary sector but has been designed with newly practising veterinary professionals in mind. It will be especially helpful to those new to leadership.
Who will you learn with?
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: