Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $49
Digital Learning Toolkit: Resources for Successful Online Teaching
Convert your face-to-face teaching into digital learning
In the light of the global COVID-19 crisis, much face-to-face (F2F) education and training is being transformed into online and digital formats. But, you can still engage your students with today’s technology.
Build a digital learning course to teach remotely
Our Online Education Team has built a Digital Learning Toolkit every online teacher needs to have. With these resources, you can design and deliver online courses easily. Make use of remote teaching methods that create a successful and enjoyable digital learning experience for your students
Learn how you can teach your students digitally
Pooling our shared expertise and experience, the learning design teams of EIT Climate-KIC and Eindhoven University of Technology offer advice and resources for trainers, coaches and learning designers to create successful online courses.
Teach online classes and engage your students digitally
Whether you need to deliver learning or training fully online or through blended approaches, this course covers every aspect of design and delivery. From exploring relevant theories and principles, through storyboarding interactive learner journeys using different channels and platforms, this course will prepare you to plan and produce digital learning that achieves the required outcomes.
- Blended learning design
- Learning theory
- Learning outcomes
- Learning journeys
- Active learning
- Social learning
- Online assignments
- Online assessment
- Multimedia: text, images, videos, audio, interactions
- Web lecture recordings
- Data driven learning
- Learning analytics
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop learning outcomes that act as guiding stars during the digital course design process
- Produce blended learning designs, including flipped classrooms
- Explore how to create effective and engaging learning journeys
- Discuss the benefits of active learning and how to build such learning into your digital course designs
- Experiment with different types of course ingredients, such as video, audio, images, text, assignments, assessments, evaluations, etc
- Debate the relevance of different learning theories
- Improve learner engagement in digital discussions
- Reflect on how to create and maintain online learning communities
- Design data-driven learning experiences
Who is the course for?
This course is for teachers, trainers and other types of educators who need to create online and blended courses and want to make their digital learning successful. No matter your subject, topic teaching format, duration, or audience, this course can improve your online courses and programmes.
Who developed the course?
EIT Climate-KIC is a European knowledge and innovation community, working towards a prosperous, inclusive, climate-resilient society founded on a circular, zero-carbon economy.
EIT Climate-KIC creates digital courses and resources for the general public, and for its own blended programmes and those of its partners.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.