What topics will you cover?
- How businesses can benefit from digital storytelling
- How marketers can draw upon a variety of social tools to share their stories
- Impact of evolving changes in how we behave online
- The challenges and opportunities that social media offer to marketers
- The ‘customer journeys’ we make when purchasing goods and services
- How marketers can draw upon these developments to start thinking beyond standard ‘online’ versus ‘offline’ distinctions
- How marketers can add value to customers by providing useful and relevant location-specific services without being intrusive
- The true ownership of digital assets and what this status means for how we access and manage our digital possessions over time
- Basic analytical tools and how they can help measure marketing effectiveness
- Examination of privacy issues from the perspective of both consumers and marketers
- How marketers can encourage existing customers to recommend an organisation to their friends by using gamification techniques
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLdigital to talk about this course on social media.