- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
Digital Media Analytics: Earned Media
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Discover the importance of earned media
Earned media are the articles and mentions on social media that are produced by others about you. They can play a key role increasing the size of your online presence.
On this course you will learn about strategies for setting up social media listening and monitoring programs. You will also learn how to collect Twitter data using two different methods on Google Spreadsheets.
- Understanding and making the most of earned media
- How to get earned media
- Best practices for earned media campaigns
- Earned media strategies for content marketing plans
- Introduction to social listening
- Benefits of social listening
- How brands use social listening
- Engaging customers on social media
- Tools for social media analytics
- Collecting tweets from social media
- Social media listening tools
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate earned media produced by organisations
- Improve your online presence by collecting and analysing earned media
- Evaluate the benefits of social listening
- Explore how brands use social listening to improve their message
- Identify effective social media listening tools
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers and learn more about social media and digital media analytics.
What software or tools do you need?
To make the most of this course, you will need to: ensure you have a Google account to make use of Google sheets; ensure you have a Twitter account; install or access TAGS; use a laptop or desktop computer, download the Twitter Archiver from the Google add-ons store. You will also need to know some technology.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.