What topics will you cover?
- The electrical conduction system of the heart
- What ECGs are, and why they are useful
- Recording ECGs – placing electrodes and attaching leads
- Post-procedure tasks – removing electrodes and preparing equipment for next use
- Troubleshooting ECGs and obtaining high quality readings
- Recognising normal sinus rhythm in ECGs
- Arrhythmias and their impact
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $79 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLecg to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course