What topics will you cover?
- Nature and benefits of networking
- Barriers to networking and how to overcome them
- Frameworks for self-assessment and communicating professional strengths and interests
- Interpersonal skills including giving and receiving feedback, listening and using appropriate body language
- Online communication in a professional context
- Fundamentals of brand equity as applied to individuals
- Monitoring, evaluation and planning for improving the mutual value of networking activity
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for anyone looking to enhance and develop their professional network in order to open up opportunities and strengthen their professional relationships. The course does not require any previous experience of studying networking.
For further information about registration, the final assessment course, your eligibility and the BA in Business Management, visit the Open University website. The Open University does not operate in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. This means that Learners based in those countries will not be able to convert their participation in this Program to Open University course credits.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLBFnetworking to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course