Weekly study3 hours
Build a Leading Innovation Strategy
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Build a self-sustaining innovation strategy to drive competitive advantage
Innovation management can play a key role in driving business improvement.
Process innovation, business model innovation, and product innovation could help your organisation to build and sustain competitive advantage.
On this course, you’ll learn how to ensure your organisation can enjoy these benefits by implementing coherent and self-sustaining innovation processes.
Leverage the EFQM Model innovation framework
The EFQM Model is a quality management model, designed to support sustainable business excellence. It is the most popular quality management tool in Europe, used by over 30,000 organisations.
This business management course will help you build a winning innovation strategy, drawing upon the innovation framework set out in the EFQM Model.
Become an innovation leader at your organisation
Exploring the latest innovation trends among leading business organisations, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of what innovation actually means.
You’ll learn how to implement it using structured innovation management and how to lead innovation projects that drive meaningful change.
Boost your career and your organisation’s bottom line
By implementing what you learn on this course, you will be able to move your organisation closer to becoming an innovation leader.
Whether its business model innovation, process innovation, or product innovation, this could be instrumental in underpinning business improvement and competitive advantage. From business students to project managers and executives to entrepreneurs, this course offers professional benefits to a wide range of ambitious professionals.
- Trends in innovation
- The components of the EFQM Innovation Framework
- Understanding innovation and how it can be successfully implemented using a structured innovation management approach.
- How to assess the maturity of innovation in your organisation and develop innovation plans
- How to lead innovation projects
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain the importance and benefits of a strategic and structured focus to innovation
- Explain the background and development of the Innovation framework
- Explain the main components of the EFQM Innovation Framework and how they are connected
- Identify how innovative you are and list potential areas where you could improve
- Use the EFQM Innovation Framework to manage innovation activity
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who would like to know more about how to drive competitive advantage through innovation processes.
The course would also suit learners with some awareness of the EFQM model, who would like to know more.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.