Weekly study3 hours
باستانشناسی در خطر: استفاده از دورسنجی برای حفاظت از میراث فرهنگی
تا با فنون شناسایی و زیر نظر گرفتن محوطههای میراث فرهنگی آشنا شویم
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Perform basic remote sensing tasks with free satellite imaging platforms such as Google Earth Pro
- Identify basic archaeological processes that influence site formation
- Identify a range of archaeological sites through satellite imagery
- Assess threats and damages to heritage sites using remote sensing techniques
- Create maps using Google Earth Pro
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in archaeology and using remote sensing.
It will be particularly useful for heritage professionals working in countries in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries.
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million people overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.