Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Build a Growth Mindset & Career Success with Advice from Female Founders
Develop a growth mindset and achieve your career goals
It takes more than hard skills and determination to achieve career success - you need a growth mindset, a set of entrepreneurial skills, and resilience.
Designed by women, for women, this course from AllBright focuses on developing the skills that female entrepreneurs are famous for.
Build your entrepreneurial mindset
Develop your career vision, resilience, and creativity to bring an entrepreneurial flair to all aspects of your professional life.
You don’t need to run your own business to benefit from these skills - this course is built to help you develop the right mindset, whether you’re a seasoned business owner or an employee in your very first job.
Career advice to take you to the top of your game
On this course, you’ll learn how to set clear goals that align with who you are and where you want to be.
Thinking like a founder will help you to identify opportunities wherever they arise. You’ll gain the confidence and skill set to chase down opportunities and ensure that you make the most of them. You’ll also define a career vision that it’s unique to you, and find out how to stick to it regardless of your situation.
Turn risks into rewards
Once you’ve learned how to use your creativity to turn challenges into opportunities, you’ll consider when you should take calculated risks. These skills involve assessing the risk itself, the opportunity within it, and how that aligns to your career vision.
- Understand what having an entrepreneurial mindset means and how it can help you get ahead at work.
- Understand why the entrepreneurial mindset is relevant to your identity
and start programming your mind to succeed.
- Shift the focus and become a visionary. Start to see the bigger picture and plot your route to a more entrepreneurial way of working.
- Learn to hold yourself accountable and to persevere in the face of adversity or rejection. Do it for yourself by applying all the observations taken from this course to make a plan that sets you up for success.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the skills that are typically associated with female entrepreneurs – from a strong sense of vision, to a resilient frame of mind and a creative flair.
- Model your inner entrepreneur to boost your career or make that pipe dream to start a business a reality
- Evaluate and set clear goals aligned with your core competencies
- Investigate how to stay true to your vision and keep the bigger picture in mind
- Produce new professional objectives based on new habits and adjustments
- Develop your creativity for effective problem-solving.
- Produce objectives to further learn how to spot opportunities and chase them down.
- Design a plan to further grow and employ your entrepreneurial spirit
- Investigate the difference between feedback and criticism.
- Improve your ability to access and take risks
Who is the course for?
This course is for businesswomen and aspiring or early-stage female founders of all ages and at all stages of their career journey who are ultimately looking to transform their mindset and move towards a more entrepreneurial way of thinking, working and leading.
By learning to think and work with a more open frame of mind, you can find new opportunities to supercharge your career. If you are feeling like you are plateauing at work and need a boost, or if you’re feeling dissatisfied at work, this course is the first step in helping you shape a way of working that challenges and excites you, ultimately opening up new opportunities to develop.
Who developed the course?
AllBright is all about inspiring change. Founded in 2018 by Debbie Wosskow OBE and Anna Jones, we’re a global women’s network acting as a springboard for smart-minded women of all ages and stages. Through our beautiful clubs and AllBright Digital, our sisterhood is helping shape a new narrative for those who want to supercharge their careers.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.