- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study2 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Entrepreneurial Mindset: How To Think like A Female Founder
Learn how to develop an entrepreneurial mindset with AllBright
This course will teach you how to develop an entrepreneurial mindset to get ahead and stay there.
Designed by women for women, this course from AllBright has a focus on helping you develop the skills that female entrepreneurs are famous for.
Build your entrepreneurial mindset
You’ll learn how to develop a sense of vision, resilience and creativity that will bring an entrepreneurial flair to all aspects of your professional life.
You don’t need to run your own business to benefit from thinking like an entrepreneur. This course will help you whether you’re a hardened business owner or an employee in your very first job.
Career advice you can use
On this course, you’ll learn how to set clear goals that align with who you are and where you want to be.
Thinking like a founder will empower you to spot opportunities wherever they pop up. This course will also help you gain the skills and the confidence to chase down opportunities and benefit from them. You’ll also define a vision that is unique to you and teach you how to stick to it.
Learn how to use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities and develop the courage and awareness to know when to take calculated risks.
Benefit from AllBright’s expertise
AllBright’s digital courses have helped over 7000 women upskill and further their careers. As a network and community that celebrates and connects smart–thinking women, AllBright takes pride in creating opportunities for all women to thrive, flourish and achieve their career ambitions.
You’ll be guided throughout by experts within the entrepreneurial field, and will be learning from a platform that has seen the likes of Nicola Mendelsohn CBE, Sinead Burke and Alison Rose to name but a few.
- Understand what having an entrepreneurial mindset means and how it can help you get ahead at work.
- Understand why the entrepreneurial mindset is relevant to your identity and start programming your mind to succeed.
- Shift the focus and become a visionary. Start to see the bigger picture and plot your route to a more entrepreneurial way of working.
- Learn to hold yourself accountable and to persevere in the face of adversity or rejection. Do it for yourself by applying all the observations taken from this course to make a plan that sets you up for success.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the skills that are typically associated with female entrepreneurs – from a strong sense of vision, to a resilient frame of mind and a creative flair.
- Model your inner entrepreneur to boost your career or make that pipe dream to start a business a reality
- Evaluate and set clear goals aligned with your core competencies
- Investigate how to stay true to your vision and keep the bigger picture in mind
- Produce new professional objectives based on new habits and adjustments
- Develop your creativity for effective problem-solving.
- Produce objectives to further learn how to spot opportunities and chase them down.
- Design a plan to further grow and employ your entrepreneurial spirit
- Investigate the difference between feedback and criticism.
- Improve your ability to access and take risks
Who is the course for?
This course is for businesswomen and aspiring or early-stage female founders of all ages and at all stages of their career journey who are ultimately looking to transform their mindset and move towards a more entrepreneurial way of thinking, working and leading.
By learning to think and work with a more open frame of mind, you can find new opportunities to supercharge your career. If you are feeling like you are plateauing at work and need a boost, or if you’re feeling dissatisfied at work, this course is the first step in helping you shape a way of working that challenges and excites you, ultimately opening up new opportunities to develop.
Who developed the course?
AllBright is all about inspiring change. Founded in 2018 by Debbie Wosskow OBE and Anna Jones, we’re a global women’s network acting as a springboard for smart-minded women of all ages and stages. Through our beautiful clubs and AllBright Digital, our sisterhood is helping shape a new narrative for those who want to supercharge their careers.
Build the skills, confidence and network you need to realise your true potential and achieve your professional goals.