Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $64
How to Fundraise: A Guide to Fundraising for Non-Fundraisers
Design a fundraising strategy to help your group or charity take the next step
On this course, you’ll get practical advice on how to fundraise whether you work for a non-profit or charity, or you volunteer in a community organisation.
Using evidence-based fundraising research, you’ll learn who gives, how they do it, and why they do so.
As you explore the fundraising process, you’ll build skills in fundraising management and learn how to create a fundraising strategy that works for your organisation.
The course will help you to take the next step in raising the money and support that your cause, charity, group, or non-profit organisation needs to thrive.
For live tutor interaction, join the course 7-27 June 2021 or 4-24 October 2021.
- Why and how people give to charity, as well as other sources of voluntary funding and how to access it.
- How emotional and socially sensitive fundraising facilitates effective giving to your organisation.
- Preparing your organisation or group to fundraise effectively – establishing how much time and money you will need and who will need to be involved.
- Creating and communicating your own fundraising story.
- Receiving donations and looking after your donors well.
- Developing a sustainable, long-term fundraising plan suited to your needs.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify why and how people and groups would want to give to your cause or organisation.
- Assess which methods of asking people to give are most suited to your organisation.
- Explore how to be emotionally and socially skilled facilitators of giving to your organisation.
- Develop your organisation’s stories in a way that will motivate people and groups to become loyal supporters.
- Investigate how to sensitively and effectively manage the fundraising process including processing donations and managing data.
- Design a fundraising strategy and plan that works for your organisation and be confident about what to do next.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who would like to learn how to fundraise more effectively.
The course will be particularly useful for leaders and members of small charities or non-profit organisations, local branches of larger charities, volunteer-led groups and community organisations, as well as inexperienced or new fundraisers.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.