Design a fundraising strategy to help your group or charity take the next step
On this course, you’ll get practical advice on how to fundraise whether you work for a non-profit or charity, or you volunteer in a community organisation.
Using evidence-based fundraising research, you’ll learn who gives, how they do it, and why they do so.
As you explore the fundraising process, you’ll build skills in fundraising management and learn how to create a fundraising strategy that works for your organisation.
The course will help you to take the next step in raising the money and support that your cause, charity, group, or non-profit organisation needs to thrive.
When would you like to start?
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify why and how people and groups would want to give to your cause or organisation.
- Assess which methods of asking people to give are most suited to your organisation.
- Explore how to be emotionally and socially skilled facilitators of giving to your organisation.
- Develop your organisation’s stories in a way that will motivate people and groups to become loyal supporters.
- Investigate how to sensitively and effectively manage the fundraising process including processing donations and managing data.
- Design a fundraising strategy and plan that works for your organisation and be confident about what to do next.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who would like to learn how to fundraise more effectively.
The course will be particularly useful for leaders and members of small charities or non-profit organisations, local branches of larger charities, volunteer-led groups and community organisations, as well as inexperienced or new fundraisers.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLfundraising to talk about this course on social media.