Explore contemporary issues affecting innovation and entrepreneurship
This course looks towards the future of innovation and entrepreneurship and explores the contemporary issues that will affect you on your entrepreneurial journey.
You will explore how entrepreneurial behaviour can have a positive or negative impact on society. You will also take a critical view of ethics in entrepreneurship and how this is incorporated into business.
Finally, you will investigate cultural attitudes to entrepreneurship and explore how you can foster an entrepreneurial culture that reflects your goals and values.
What topics will you cover?
- The impact of entrepreneurial behaviour
- Current and future trends in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Introduction to ethics
- Ethics and business
- Cultural attitudes to entrepreneurship
- Fostering an entrepreneurial culture
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on the impact of entrepreneurship and innovation on society
- Explore contemporary issues facing entrepreneurship and innovation
- Justify the role of ethics in business
- Evaluate the role of culture in entrepreneurial leadership
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for Coventry University MBA students.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.