What topics will you cover?
- The relationship between girls’ experiences at school and their experiences at work
- The need for effective pedagogies for girls and the influence of classroom culture on girls’ learning
- The ways in which collaborative learning can be an effective part of girls’ learning
- Strategies that can be used to develop Growth Mindset
- The need to help girls build confidence and resilience and respond positively to learning challenges
- Approaches to developing opportunities for talk across the school
- The range of partnerships that enable learning and how these can be established
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $79 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLgirlsed to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course