What topics will you cover?
- The relationship between girls’ experiences at school and their experiences at work
- The need for effective pedagogies for girls and the influence of classroom culture on girls’ learning
- The ways in which collaborative learning can be an effective part of girls’ learning
- Strategies that can be used to develop Growth Mindset
- The need to help girls build confidence and resilience and respond positively to learning challenges
- Approaches to developing opportunities for talk across the school
- The range of partnerships that enable learning and how these can be established
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course has been created for those who shape the learning experiences of girls in schools - this might mean teachers, middle and senior leaders in schools, school governors and parents.
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For £59 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLgirlsed to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course