- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $59
A Parent and Supporter’s Guide to University Entry
Support your child to make informed decisions with this university parent guide
Navigating the Higher Education application process can be confusing for young people and their parents. This course will help you to support your young person in the university application process.
You’ll explore the application timeline and key decision dates, such as when to register, and the deadline for submitting personal statements. This course will also address common concerns such as what financial aid is available, and what support services your young person will have access to throughout their time at university.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the range of higher education options available
- Identify and understand key dates in the application process
- Collect practical tips on how to make the most of university open days
- Investigate financial implications of studying at university
- Apply understanding of the process and being prepared for any unexpected outcomes
Who is the course for?
The course is for parents, carers, and supporters of students that are entering university and who may be leaving home for the first time.
This course will also be useful for staff in local authorities supporting children in care and teaching staff looking for CPD training and to learn more about the university process.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: