Weekly study3 hours
The Path to Happiness and Good Quality of Life
Discover happiness concepts that will improve your quality of life
Do you feel happy? What do you think about the quality of your life?
On this course, you’ll explore your answers to those questions as you learn about the concepts of quality of life and happiness – and the differences between the two.
You’ll consider how happiness can be affected by age and place, and explore the quality of life of young people, adults, and older adults.
You’ll also reflect on how today’s societies and where we live and work impact our everyday happiness, and learn the importance of knowing and using these concepts to improve your personal and professional life.
- Concept of happiness
- Concept of quality of life
- Characteristics of today’s societies
- Social relations
- Quality of life of places where people live and work
- Children’s quality of life
- Young people`s quality of life
- Quality of life of adults
- Quality of life of older adults
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the differences between happiness and quality of life
- Classify the places that improved your quality of life
- Compare the characteristics of quality of life and happiness of different population groups
- Interpret quality of life and happiness in different social contexts
- Summarise the benefits of having a better quality of life
- Apply happiness and quality of life concepts to your daily activities
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in the concepts of happiness and quality of life.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.