Understand high performance computing (HPC) in the cloud
This online course provides an advanced, graduate-level introduction to using cloud computing for high performance computing (HPC) workloads.
The course will cover a wide range of topics from cloud architecture and infrastructure supporting HPC to the business opportunities that are enabled by HPC in the cloud.
What topics will you cover?
The following topics were covered in the course:
- Virtualization and Containerization
- Parallel Computing Frameworks
- HPC in the Cloud Use Cases
- Cloud Service Orchestration and Resource Scheduling
- Cloud Infrastructure for Supporting Heterogeneous Resources
- CloudLightning Approach: Architecture Overview
- Resource Management in CloudLightning
Upgrade - $79
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLHPCintheCloud to talk about this course on social media.