Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
HSK Standard Course Level 2: 2.3
Build a solid foundation in intermediate Chinese language
On this five-week intermediate course from ChinesePlus, you’ll complete your learning journey for HSK level 2, developing the Chinese language knowledge and skills to take the level 2 test.
Learn the intonation of questions through Pinyin
Using your foundation of the Chinese phonetic system Pinyin, you’ll build your speaking skills by exploring questions, specifically affirmative-negative and alternative questions, and the correct intonation required.
You’ll also look at the intonation of new types of sentences, such as imperative sentences and exclamatory sentences.
Develop your Chinese Mandarin listening and reading skills
To round out your Chinese language skills, you need to grow your speaking, writing, reading, and listening skills equally.
This course will help you develop each area with practical and interactive lessons, video content, and tests at each step of the journey to reinforce your new knowledge.
Improve your career prospects and travel options with Chinese language skills
Throughout this course, you’ll hear from native speakers and language teaching professionals to explore both Chinese culture and language.
Whether you want to work, study, or travel in China, each interactive step of the course will ensure you finish with the knowledge and confidence to communicate in Chinese.
Once you’ve finished this course, you’ll be ready to take the HSK level 2 test.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Perform a good understand on Chinese phonetic system (Pinyin), especially the intonation of a sentence
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Chinese writing system, including ten radicals
- Engage with native speakers to communicate in a common everyday situation
- Explore the contemporary culture and life in China
- Contribute to successfully sit the Chinese Proficiency Exam HSK level 2
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone with experience in basic Chinese. It is recommended that you have completed the HSK 1: Chinese Language for Beginners ExpertTrack or that you have at least 50 hours of Chinese language experience.
Who developed the course?
Chinese Plus lends support to domestic and foreign educational institutions, social organizations, and enterprises to take part in Online Chinese Class and set up localized platforms to conduct remote online Chinese education. It offers an all-in-one service package that includes online “teaching, learning, testing, and researching” as well as Chinese-centered online preparatory courses and “Chinese + vocational education” courses, among other services.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends