Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
HSK Standard Course Level 3: 3.1
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Build your Chinese language skills through expertly crafted learning materials
This five-week course from Chinese Plus will help you gain the skills and confidence to communicate in Chinese at an intermediate level.
The knowledge you’ll learn on the course has been expertly crafted to help you prepare for the HSK 3 test.
Develop your understanding of Chinese grammar and sentence structure
Through interactive videos, you’ll hear how people communicate about different topics and understand how to have deeper conversations with people to develop better connections.
To further help you communicate in Chinese, you’ll also develop your understanding of Chinese grammar, including how to use 好 in the complement of results; use 那 as a conjunction word; use 会 to indicate the possibility and 了 indicates a change. Also some important sentence structures: 一…也/都+不/没…; the Rhetoric question 能…吗; 又…又… and 越来越; how to use the simple complements of direction; how to express the existence of something.
Build your knowledge of Chinese Characters
The course will guide you step-by-step to help you recognise and master the 200 key Chinese characters that you’ll need to pass the HSK 3 exam.
You’ll also gain practical skills in reading Chinese characters to further your confidence.
Discover more about Chinese cultures
Each week, you’ll explore different Chinese cultures to help you develop an understanding of life in China.
You’ll also master common phrases to help you hone your understanding of the Chinese language.
- How to talk about the plan for weekends
- How to describe the occurrence of two actions
- How to offer and make choices in Chinese
- How to express the accompanying action
- How to indicate the changes in degree occurs as time passed by
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- a good understand on Chinese grammar and sentence structure
- a good understanding of Chinese writing system
- with native speakers to communicate in a more complex situation
- the contemporary culture and life in China
- to successfully sit the Chinese Proficiency Exam HSK level 3
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone with experience in basic Chinese. It is recommended that you have completed the HSK 2: Chinese Language for Post-Beginners ExpertTrack or that you have at least 60 hours of Chinese language experience.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends