Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
HSK Standard Course Level 3: 3.4
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Develop your knowledge of Chinese grammar and sentence structures in HSK 3
Whether you want to work, study, or simply travel in China, Chinese language skills can help improve your prospects and gain the confidence to communicate in Chinese.
This five -week course from Chinese Plus will help you continue to develop your language skills to an intermediate level.
Learn to communicate Chinese in different contexts
Through interactive teaching videos, you’ll discover different topics and learn more phrases and key Chinese vocabulary.
With this knowledge, you’ll learn to communicate in Chinese at work, at home, and in social settings such as talking about sports.
Develop your understanding of Chinese grammar and sentence structure
To further help you communicate in Chinese, you’ll also develop your understanding of Chinese grammar, including how to use the sentence structures of 如果…就；只要…就 and 只有…才; the preposition 关于; and the comparison of 使，叫，让 as well as the Bei-sentence.
Explore common sayings and Chinese characters
Each week, you’ll be guided through different Chinese characters step-by-step to help you recognise and understand the 200 key characters needed for the HSK 3 exam.
You’ll also learn common sayings to help develop your understanding of the Chinese language.
- How to make a hypothesis and state the result based on the hypothesis
- How to use the reduplication of disyllabic verbs
- How to use a conditional complex sentence structure
- How to tell the differences between 使，叫 and 让
- How to use Bei-Sentence structure
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- a good understand on Chinese grammar and sentence structure
- a good understanding of Chinese writing system
- with native speakers to communicate in a more complex situation
- the contemporary culture and life in China
- to successfully sit the Chinese Proficiency Exam HSK level 3
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone with experience in basic Chinese. It is recommended that you have completed the HSK 2: Chinese Language for Post-Beginners ExpertTrack or that you have at least 90 hours of Chinese language experience.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends