Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
HSK Standard Course Level 3: 3.3
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Develop your knowledge of Chinese grammar vocabularies in HSK 3
This five-week course from Chinese Plus will help you develop your Chinese language skills to a an intermediate level.
Through interactive videos, you’ll hear conversations to help you understand sentence structure and grammar points for daily conversation.
To further help you communicate in Chinese, you’ll also develop your understanding of Chinese grammar, including how to use 把, the structure 一边..一边, interrogative pronouns, and how to indicate degree.
Further your Chinese writing skills
To help develop your communication skills, you’ll read in Chinese characters.
You’ll be guided through and master 200 key characters to help you gain the confidence to take the HSK 3 exam.
Learn key Chinese phrases
Throughout the course, you’ll learn about Chinese cultures to help you understand more about life in China.
You’ll also learn common sayings and phrases to further hone your skills in understanding Chinese.
- How to indicate an approximate number in Chinese
- How to use Ba-Sentence structures
- How to indicate two actions taking place at the same time; and how to use a compound complement of direction
- How to express the sequence of a series of actions using 先…,再／又…,然后….
- How to express the superlative degree in Chinese
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- a good understand on Chinese grammar and sentence structure
- a good understanding of Chinese writing system
- with native speakers to communicate in a more complex situation
- the contemporary culture and life in China
- to successfully sit the Chinese Proficiency Exam HSK level 3
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone with experience in basic Chinese. It is recommended that you have completed the HSK 2: Chinese Language for Post-Beginners ExpertTrack or that you have at least 80 hours of Chinese language experience.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends