Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
HSK Standard Course Level 4: 4.3
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Gain practical skills in speaking, reading, and writing Chinese
This five-week course from Chinese Plus has been expertly designed by language specialists to help you gain practical skills and knowledge of the Chinese language.
Through interactive videos and learning materials, you’ll take your Chinese language ability to a post-intermediate level to help you communicate with ease.
Learn to hold in-depth conversations in Chinese
You’ll hear real-life dialogue between couples, friends, and colleagues to develop your listening and speaking skills.
Next, you’ll delve into sentence structure and usage, including 然而, 再..也, 偶尔, 想起来. This knowledge will help you express your opinions and views on where to live, arts and education, and how to protect the planet.
Develop your Chinese writing skills
You’ll delve into the Chinese writing system as you study the 280 Chinese characters you need to understand to pass the HSK level 4 exam.
This knowledge will not only prepare you for the exam, but will also give you the confidence to read and write in Chinese to a more intermediate level.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to read, write, and speak in Chinese comfortably.
- How to talk about books in Chinese
- How to use the different way to express yourself and to solve problems
- How to talk about traditional Chinese culture: tea, Beijing opera and chopsticks
- How to talk about the current environmental problems and what should we do to protect the environment
- How to talk about education and parenting
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- a good understand on Chinese grammar and sentence structure
- a good understanding of Chinese writing system
- with native speakers to communicate in a more complex situation
- the contemporary culture and life in China
- to successfully sit the Chinese Proficiency Exam HSK level 4
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone with experience in intermediate Chinese. It is recommended that you have completed the HSK 3: Chinese Language for Intermediate ExpertTrack or that you have at least 100 hours of Chinese language experience.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends