Use strategies to fight against social issues
Inequality is one of the main challenges facing Latin America and the Carribean and is a constant concern for their governments. Faced with these increasingly complex scenarios, a fluid dialogue between social research and public policy is essential.
This course addresses the current regional landscape of inequalities, warns of its dramatic consequences, and offers transformative strategies that can be designed to improve social policies and public management.
This course is also available in Spanish.
What topics will you cover?
- Knowledge, policy and management
- What do we do with what we know and with what we don’t know?
- The dimensions of inequalities
- Have the questions changed in the 21st century?
- Knowledge-management for policies
- Sources, means and strategies to face inequalities
- Transformative paths against inequalities
- Towards new knowledge and public action architectures
Upgrade - $49
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #MOSTinequalities to talk about this course on social media.