- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- Extra BenefitsFrom $74
International Logistics: An Introduction
Explore the opportunities and challenges involved in international logistics
On this course, you will have the opportunity to define and improve your knowledge around the process of international logistics.
You will consider the main concepts and activities of international logistics and discover the potential advantages and risks of logistics management across borders.
You will also have the chance to learn how to ensure logistics quality and evaluate quality as a logistical objective and requirement.
- Introduction to the program
- Introduction to logistics
- Logistics concepts
- Main activities and elements within logistics
- Effects of international trade on international logistics
- Advantages and disadvantages associated with international logistics
- Elements that constitute customer value in logistics
- Quality and how to evaluate it
- Customer service and why it is important
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Define international logistics
- Analyse the main activities and elements within logistics
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages relating to international logistics
- Recognise the quality definition as a part of logistics requirements
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for business professionals looking to develop their understanding of international logistics and its concepts.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
What's different about this course?
Since 2017 you have been able to take a degree on FutureLearn. This free course is a bit like a starter course for a degree — it should give you a flavour of the degree subject but can also be your first step towards a degree qualification.
If you enjoy this course you can apply to join the program it’s part of to start working towards a degree on FutureLearn.
Don’t worry, you can still take the course without doing a full degree!