Weekly study3 hours
Strategy as a Process and Measures of Success: An Introduction
Explore the impact of time, risk and resource commitment on strategy
Do you know what strategy really is? On this introductory course, you will have the opportunity to demystify the theory and practice of strategy.
You will understand what organisations are and define key concepts in organisational performance and the setting of standards. Reflect on the impact of strategic decision-making and identify the influence of stakeholders in the overall process.
- Introduction to strategy and the organisation
- Organisational purpose and stakeholders
- Competitive failure and success
- Assessing failure and success
Date to be announced
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on strategic decisions as a process
- Identify the interests and influence of stakeholders
- Model and design measures of organisational performance
- Assess the difference between strategic and non-strategic decisions
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in the nature and practice of long-term strategic decision-making.
Please note that the individuals listed below in the “Who will you learn with” section may be subject to change.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.