Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace
Cultural diversity in the workplace allows organisations to benefit from differing opinions and approaches. Cross-cultural management is integral to the successful performance of teams.
On this course, you will gain global perspectives on the impact of cultural diversity both its challenges and benefits to teams and learn how to lead and communicate with a diverse and inclusive team. Upon completion, you will be ready to apply what you’ve learnt in your own workplace.
Start learning for free, and upgrade to receive CPD certification for successfully completing the course and assessments.
The course will use case studies, reflective exercises and problem analysis to address the following themes:
- exploring what cultural diversity is
- investigating why cultural diversity matters in teams
- harnessing the potential benefits of multicultural teams
- leading diverse, inclusive, and high-performing teams.
Who is this accredited by?
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify and interpret cultural diversity within your organisation
- Develop sensitivity to cultural variations between and within countries
- Reflect on how culture influences your perspective
- Develop a deeper understanding of the opportunities and challenges of culturally diverse teams and how to manage these
- Explore complexity associated with global virtual teams
- Improve communication across cultures and distance
- Identify how to leverage cultural diversity in teams to produce more creative solutions and make better decisions
- Identify how to harness the skills and abilities of multicultural individuals in teams
- Develop an ability to inclusively lead diverse teams
Who is the course for?
This course is for employees that lead or work in a culturally diverse organisation. This includes leaders of global organisations or outsourced and offshore teams.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.