- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study1 hour
- Digital upgradeFree
Safeguarding Adults: Level 3 Training
Explore professional safeguarding approaches to protect adults at risk
This course contributes towards the achievement of Level 3 Safeguarding competencies, as set out in Safeguarding for Adults: Roles and Competencies.
On this course, you’ll build the skills to ensure people at risk of abuse and neglect receive the care and protection they need to stay safe and unharmed.
You’ll explore safeguarding in a professional context and learn how to appropriately share information on safeguarding concerns in writing and in meetings.
You’ll also reflect on the complexity of the role of supervision in safeguarding and learn ways to overcome safeguarding challenges.
- Taking part, and contributing to, wider multi-disciplinary safeguarding meetings
- The challenges of complex safeguarding concerns
- How communication, information sharing and confidentiality contribute to effective safeguarding
- Professional and contemporaneous safeguarding documentation
- Reflective practice and the role of supervision in safeguarding
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe overall safeguarding best practice at Level 3
- Identify specific safeguarding services in your particular context
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of interagency safeguarding
- Describe good practice in communication between Healthcare agencies
- Discuss the role of communication between Healthcare agencies when forming a care plan
- Explain the relationship between confidentiality and safeguarding
- Describe the characteristics of good safeguarding documentation
- Identify actions which follow from reflections on safeguarding best practice
- Summarise the role of supervision in safeguarding (Level 3)
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for registered healthcare professionals in England who are involved in assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating the needs of adults where there are safeguarding concerns.
This course is also suitable for anyone interested in safeguarding as part of personal development and educational improvement. If you do not work in England, then you may be interested in this course to learn more about English legislation on this topic.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.