- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Explore the importance of developing your talent
CEOs cite managing and developing their leadership talent as the most important issue for the future success of their business.
On this four-week course, you’ll gain the insights, frameworks, and tools to effectively manage and develop talent in your teams and organisation.
Develop skills in onboarding, recruiting, and retaining talent
You’ll learn the best practices for selecting and onboarding your talent, as well as coaching skills to help them realise their full potential.
To help further your employees development, you’ll learn the key approaches to measuring and evaluating performance.
With these insights, you can tailor your managerial style to your employees to ensure each team member excels.
Increase your leadership skills with experts at Michigan University
By the end of this course, you’ll have a thorough understanding of the complete cycle of managing talent. Learning alongside the leadership experts at Michigan University, you’ll understand how to create an effective talent pipeline for your team and business.
This course is part of the Leading People and Teams ExpertTrack, a comprehensive set of leadership courses to help you develop in your role as team leader.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop best practices for selecting, recruiting, and onboarding talent.
- Develop and coach your talent so that they can realize their full potential at work.
Who is the course for?
This course will suit you if you want to learn the skills to manage talent including the selection, recruiting, and onboarding process.
Who developed the course?
As the #1 public research university in the United States, U-M has been a leader in research, learning, and teaching for more than 200 years, with 102 Grad programs in the top 10 — U.S. News & World Report (2019).
- LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan, USA
- World rankingTop 30Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Learn how to be a successful leader and increase your team performance in the workplace with proven management techniques.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends