What topics will you cover?
- What the digital economy means for the function of marketing
- What market segmentation is and why market segmentation matters
- The link between business strategy and marketing
- The process of segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Ethical issues in market segmentation
- The explosion of information and data in the digital age
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for learners wanting to know about how the digital era is affecting market segmentation strategies of organisations, their customers and stakeholders. You do not require any previous knowledge or experience of marketing to study this course but you could benefit from having some knowledge of business in general.
Find further information about OU registration, the assessment module and MBA in the entry requirements. The Open University does not operate in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. This means that Learners based in those countries will not be able to convert their participation in this Program to Open University course credits.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLDEmarkets to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course