Tailor your offers to your customer's needs
Marketing is all about putting the customer at the centre of the business. But what exactly does that mean today? And what challenges do marketers face in satisfying ever more demanding customers in the digital age?
In this online course, you will look at how marketers can gain a competitive advantage, by using the vast amount of customer data available, to segment, target and personalise products for their customers.
The course provides an in-depth grounding in market segmentation as a process, revealing how you can adapt it to improve the performance of all businesses.
What topics will you cover?
- What the digital economy means for the function of marketing
- What market segmentation is and why market segmentation matters
- The link between business strategy and marketing
- The process of segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Ethical issues in market segmentation
- The explosion of information and data in the digital age
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for learners wanting to know about how the digital era is affecting market segmentation strategies of organisations, their customers and stakeholders. You do not require any previous knowledge or experience of marketing to study this course but you could benefit from having some knowledge of business in general.
Find further information about OU registration, the assessment module and MBA in the entry requirements.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLDEmarkets to talk about this course on social media.