Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
Learn mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and improve performance
Stressed by the pace of modern life? Mindfulness might be the answer. Research shows that when you’re not deliberately paying attention to something, your brain goes into default mode causing increased anxiety and poor communication. Mindfulness can help end this unproductive behaviour. In this online course, you’ll learn how to incorporate mindfulness practices into your life, to reduce stress and improve your personal and professional life.
This course has been recognised as one of the highest rated online courses of all time by leading course aggregator Class Central
- The problem of unmindfulness
- Research on mindfulness
- Mindful stress reduction and managing emotions
- Improving work and study performance
- Mindfulness in memory and learning
- Cultivating self-compassion and emotional health
- Mindful communication
- Relationships and empathy
- Mindfulness as a way of life
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the causes of stress in your life
- Experiment with a range of mindfulness techniques
- Develop a range of mindfulness techniques that are effective in your life
- Evaluate the impact of a variety of mindfulness techniques
- Reflect on your experiences in a personal mindfulness journal
- Model a more mindful approach to work, study and life
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone, because everyone can benefit from mindfulness. No previous experience of mindfulness is required. We will explain how mindfulness works, but above all this is a practical course. We will ask you to explore different mindfulness techniques and reflect on your experience.
This course is not designed to be therapeutic for significant health problems so if you have any concerns in this regard then it is recommended that you speak to a suitably qualified health practitioner.
Who developed the course?
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.