Why join the course?
Many of us now have an online identity running alongside our everyday lives. In this course you’ll consider your online presence; you’ll discover how what we say and do online can have major implications for our real lives, and those of others. You’ll also spend time looking at how to assess and enhance your online identities to ensure that you can get the most out of being yourself online.
This course is just one of a series about ‘learning online’, which introduces you to the essential skills and tools you need to study effectively online.
What topics will you cover?
- Evaluating your current approach to managing your online identity
- Your online presence: defining how you want to appear and what you want to advertise
- Defining and applying a personal code of practice for online communication
- Building your profile: creating and promoting content, and crediting the work of others
- Your billboard: boosting your online identity using social media tools
Upgrade - $64
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLidentityOnline to talk about this course on social media.