- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Introduction to Network Defence Management
Discover the importance of network defence management for an organisation
Cyber security is crucial for most organisations, which is where network defence management comes in. This course is designed to give you an overview of network defence management in context, and you’ll learn how to prevent cyber attacks.
Explore how cyber warfare really works
This course will give you an insight into the threat cyber warfare really poses to organisations, and we’ll look at state hacking, cyber attacks and counter attacks. This gives you a chance to put your learning in context and understand exactly what you’re up against in network defence management.
Discover cyber security in the UK and beyond
You’ll have a chance to look at network defence management in context, which includes cyber threats in a UK context, as well as looking at the international landscape, including relevant policy and legislation.
This course is designed to give you an overview of the threats cyber warfare poses, with a national and international context. This will help equip those looking to start or develop their career in cyber security and network defence management.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of network defence management
- Demonstrate understanding of the effects of inappropriate network defence management
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to develop their understanding of cyber security and network defence management.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Develop the essential cyber security knowledge and skills you need to prevent, detect and recover from network security incidents.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends