- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Neuroleadership and Conceptual Approaches in Educational Neuroscience
With thousands of new research papers coming out each month on the brain, and a growing collaboration between neuroscientists, educators and psychologists, it is an optimal time to be informed on the most up to date neurological approaches in educational theory and practice.
This course explores the practical application of neuroscience research (the study of the nervous system and brain) in education and leadership to create optimal learning environments, trusting team environments and a culture of feedback.
Neuroscience research related to leadership and education has exploded in the last fifteen years. Findings from contemporary research are examined in an easy to understand and meaningful way in this online short course to provide practical strategies for leaders and educators that can be used immediately.
- The relationship between neuroscience and education;
- What brain-based teaching looks like in the 21st Century;
- The relationship between neuroscience and leadership; and
- Two of the nine neuroleadership principles: trust (the social contract) and feedback (we learn or we die).
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore conceptual approaches in educational neuroscience and neuroleadership
- Reflect on optimal neural approaches that promote achievement and wellness
- Demonstrate knowledge of neuroleadership and brain-based teaching principles
Who is the course for?
Whether you are a leader in your in your organisation or you simply want to learn how to better lead your students to achieve their learning goals, studying Neuroleadership and Conceptual Approaches in Educational Neuroscience with CQUniversity will help you unlock your potential as a leader.
Discover the new field of educational neuroscience. Study evidence-based research on the application of neuroscience in learning.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLneuroleadership to talk about this course on social media.