- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Neuroleadership and Conceptual Approaches in Educational Neuroscience
With thousands of new research papers coming out each month on the brain, and a growing collaboration between neuroscientists, educators and psychologists, it is an optimal time to be informed on the most up to date neurological approaches in educational theory and practice.
This course explores the practical application of neuroscience research (the study of the nervous system and brain) in education and leadership to create optimal learning environments, trusting team environments and a culture of feedback.
Neuroscience research related to leadership and education has exploded in the last fifteen years. Findings from contemporary research are examined in an easy to understand and meaningful way in this online short course to provide practical strategies for leaders and educators that can be used immediately.
- The relationship between neuroscience and education;
- What brain-based teaching looks like in the 21st Century;
- The relationship between neuroscience and leadership; and
- Two of the nine neuroleadership principles: trust (the social contract) and feedback (we learn or we die).
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore conceptual approaches in educational neuroscience and neuroleadership
- Reflect on optimal neural approaches that promote achievement and wellness
- Demonstrate knowledge of neuroleadership and brain-based teaching principles
Who is the course for?
Whether you are a leader in your in your organisation or you simply want to learn how to better lead your students to achieve their learning goals, studying Neuroleadership and Conceptual Approaches in Educational Neuroscience with CQUniversity will help you unlock your potential as a leader.
Who developed the course?
CQUniversity is Australia’s leading regional university.
Our courses are designed alongside industry and many include hands-on, practical learning experiences and project-based learning. Our commitment to making real-world knowledge and skills accessible to all has seen us being awarded global recognition. We are ranked among the top 2% of Universities in the world.
- LocationRockhampton, Australia
- World rankingTop 500Source: QS World University Rankings 2020
Discover the new field of educational neuroscience. Study evidence-based research on the application of neuroscience in learning.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends