- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $64
Norwegian for Beginners 2
Develop your Norwegian speaking and listening skills
Build on what you have learnt in the Norwegian for Beginners 1 course and develop your Norwegian communication skills.
On this course, you will learn to speak in more complex sentences and describe other people and objects. You will understand how to use Norwegian past tenses in conversation and talk about what you have done and why. You will also cover grammar rules including the inflection of adjectives and subordinate clauses.
Whether you’re looking to move to Norway or simply learn the language, you will feel more confident in using basic Norwegian by the end of the course.
- Actions in a timeline: Past tenses and future
- Describing persons and objects: Adjectives in indefinite and definite form
- Prepositions and adverbs in time and space
- The why and when of actions: Introducing subordinates
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply basic knowledge of Norwegian grammar to read and write simple texts and understand and produce very simple sentences in oral communication
- Reflect on one's own language learning finding appropriate learning strategies
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed at English speakers who want to learn Norwegian and have completed the Norwegian for Beginners 1 course.
What software or tools do you need?
To take part on this course, you need to use Norwegian characters on your computer keyboard.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.