Discover how to become a confident line manager
Line managers play an important role in organisations, from the day-to-day management of people to the implementation of company policy.
But the journey to becoming a line manager can be challenging, with new managers often feeling overwhelmed.
On this course, you’ll get an introduction to people management, and explore different management styles.
You’ll learn about best practice processes in recruitment and induction, and identify market trends that will impact your organisation.
You’ll discover how to develop teams and individuals, and manage good workplace performance.
What topics will you cover?
- Overview of approaches to management
- Introduction to the labour market and recruitment processes
- Learning and development for individuals and teams
- Introduction to performance management and appraisals
- Managing absence
- Overview of well-being at work
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLPeopleSkillsCIPD to talk about this course on social media.